Metal Detecting Club Ft. Worth , Tx

Jolly Roger Blue

Jan 18, 2014
Hurst, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom ACE 2, GTA 500, ACE 250,Tesoro Silver U Max, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max…
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok cowtown md club, I'll check into it

joseph289

Mar 5, 2014
fort worth
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
i new to metal detecting as well. Also I am in the west fort worth area looking forward to learning the ropes of the hobby to go along with my coin collecting

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
cowtown treasure hunters club meeting is this Thursday august 21 for any one interested in checking it out.great bunch of people hope to see you there.
woody_g

Boxcarburt

Greenie
Dec 22, 2014
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The link above leads to a blank page. Have y'all found a club in FTW? We are interested in joining!!

Boxcarburt

Greenie
Dec 22, 2014
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate it Ron!! If you ever find a more up-to-date one please send it my way!!

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
cowtown treasure hunters club meets the third Thursday of the month next meeting will be on January 15,2015 New meeting place starting this month at camp carter ymca in ft worth .I do not get online much right now due to work but will try to put physical address prior to meeting.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cowtown treasure hunters club meets the third Thursday of the month next meeting will be on January 15,2015 New meeting place starting this month at camp carter ymca in ft worth .I do not get online much right now due to work but will try to put physical address prior to meeting.

Here is the address I found online

Camp carter
6200 Sand Springs Road | Fort Worth TX 76114

Im not a member...I'm not cool enough..lol

wetrock

Feb 4, 2009
TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garret AT-Pro, GTI 2500 & 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to be responding to an old thread, but for what it's worth... The Cowtown Treasure Hunters Club's website is now back up and running (sort of). I'm not sure the club was actually aware that cowtowntreasurehuntersclub.com was pulling up a blank page, which it still currently does. We're still working on .com BUT we have brought back cowtowntreasurehuntersclub.org which is up and running with the current version of our website. We've added quite a bit to the site and have plans to grow it more, so it's worth checking out.

For those interested, we have had to relocate our meeting place a few times. A lot of websites still list our old addresses, we try to get them updated as we find them, but we do still meet at the YMCA's CAMP CARTER. There's a link on our home page to pull up the Google map for Camp Carter. One thing to note, depending on the camp's schedule, we meet in one of two buildings. The usual meeting place is the first building down the road on the left when you first enter the property. Occasionally that building isn't available for the meeting. When that happens, instead of taking the left, go straight through the entrance and look for the second building on the right of that road.

It's actually a pretty big club, we've just been a little lax with our internet presence. We're always excited to have visitors and new members. Feel free to stop by if you can (even if you don't think you're cool enough).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread