Whats a NIFC worth to you?

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
Just curious what everybody else values these at. I know some keep them and some don't so for those of you who do hold on to them what are they worth to you? I personally throw them back because I don't think they are worth more than 50 cents.

But to those of you that hold on to them, are they worth a 40%er? maybe 3 NIFC to 2 40$ers? Or are you just speculating based on mintages.

Also would be glad to hold on to any NIFC that I find if anybody wanted to trade for them.

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Last year I hit the jackpot on NIFC coins, I found $300.00 each of the 2006 P & D's at one bank, had to be a coin dealer getting rid of them, anyhow..... I sold $40.00 worth of each to a coin dealer friend of mine for .95 cents each.

I have some that are still in the mint rolls from the mint, those I would think are worth alot more as they are truely uncirculated!

So to answer your question, I would think the circulated ones are worth around a $1 or so, could be higher!

Oh, BTW I found those in Nevada & sold them in Wisconsin!

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
based on coinflation the 40%'s are worth 1.54 in silver...So 3.08 for two. I doubt NIFC's would fetch a buck a piece. I'd say maybe 55 cents or so, but it's worth what someone is willing to pay. If you find someone willing to pay $1 let me know, I'll sell to them all day!! I plan on collecting enough to maybe get a roll or two of each.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
nifc is worth nothing to me, i am in it only for the silver, but good luck to all of you who look for them.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I save the few that I find. They are soooooooo pretty, if they haven't been handled much. Just hold on to 'em and pass em down among family, besides, ya only paid 50c for them. AMC

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kept enough to complete a set, the rest get thrown back to the wild

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread