I am going on vacation

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok you guys I am going to Europe for two weeks and will be back on the 16th of Feb. Leave me some silver will ya. I will check in from time to time while I am over there. When I get back I will be without the wife and kid for 2 months so I will be on a road trip bonanza. Guard your stashes boyz and galz. I may be visiting your state very soon. Muahhahahahahahah!!!!

-Golden Silver

Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:
I will be on a road trip bonanza.

Well I was planning on doing my road trip bonanza right around your area while your away >:D Just kidding. Have a good trip. If I were you, I'd take CRH over to europe! Why not? Research about silver in their coins (pre-euros I'm guessing) and hit up some banks. Just don't tell anyone what your intentions are will all that coin. :thumbsup:

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you bringing your Metal Detector over there? They have some old sites and coins? That if you want the wife to strangle you I guess? LOL
have a great time. What part of europe are you heading to? Hope the warm spot!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well go and have some fun!!!! :icon_sunny:

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
WHEW...for a minute there i thought you were comming my way........just kidding hope you have fun. ;D

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
If you take to Europe like I did, you will love it. I hope you enjoy, and I hope to hear some stories when you get back. Ill be happy to do some road trips for you while you are gone :).

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
No no, Nobody is allowed to do any road trips until I return especially not in my area. Be careful silvercop your area is not too far away lol. I will be able to pick up some boxes tomorrow before I go though so I will hope for some last minute silver.

-Golden Silver

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Ahh you guys are killing me. It will be torture enough seeing you all find silver when I am finding none for two weeks. I will be back with a vengeance.

-Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread