A Gift for all my fellow CRHers. :) **All GONE**

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :) **All GONE**

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My daughter decided she wanted to be a CRH/Coin collector today while I was at work and searched a brand new roll of 2009 P Lincoln Cents. She showed them to my wife saying "my money, no purse," she is two years old so she didn't really know any better.

Always one to look on the bright side of things I viewed this as an opportunity to spread a little good cheer. So here it is.

ANY fellow CRH'er out reading this need only Send me a PM with their Address and I will mail them 1 new UNCIRCULATED 2009 P log cabin cent FREE OF CHARGE. Anyone needing to add this to their collection just let me know and I'll mail it out. I'm sending it in a Cardboard 2X2 in a regular envelope wrapped in paper to make sure it stays protected for your protection.

I have 42... 8 of them are hiding somewhere, and it's first come first serve. Any one I have traded with in the past can have more than one if they want/need just let me know.

Thanks and HH

Michael

***************ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEING AWAY! SORRY IF YOU DID NOT RECIEVE ONE! They will all be mailed tommorow 4-22-09**************

Upvote 0

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :) **All GONE**

Thanks again! I received mine today :D this was just an awesome thing for you to do :thumbsup: :thumbsup: best of luck and HH

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150

Got them today, Thanks! Also, nice way to have the letter addressed to the "Weird Nickel Guy"...I am sure the mailman is still scratching his head.

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Libralabsoldier said:
Got them today, Thanks! Also, nice way to have the letter addressed to the "Weird Nickel Guy"...I am sure the mailman is still scratching his head.

LMAO You didn't give your name and I could not pass up the chance to make you smile a little. Glad you like them!

"weird Half guy"

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sharing the wealth with fellow CRHers. What a fine gesture. :thumbsup:

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150

I buy halfs and large dollars. Actually, the tooth fairy at our house brings Ike Dollars. It was a tradition that got started on accident, but I plan on continuing.

You are a good person, Cherry, in a time that good people are severely lacking. If you send me your address, I will send you something unique and interesting....a small American flag that was in Iraq. I am sending one to the gentleman who sent me a new pinpointer as well.

Otherwise, if you are O positive, you can have claim to one of my kidneys if you need it. My liver is shot, so take what you can get!

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

Got the cent today. First one I've in person, Thank you.

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer

I got mine today ;D
Once again!!! thank you
And, my wife always wanted to me to say thank you.
HH
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread