Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
WTG! Lady at my dump bank yesterday gave me a Peace $1 out of her tray. Can you believe it?

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coltdavis said:
Went to a local bank today to make a deposit actually, and a teller who knows me calls me over and shows me a 1967 d, and a 1968 Half so i give here the $1 face :D and leave with a little more silver for the stash, she has pulled silver for me before, pretty awesome lady lol well best of luck everyone and HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmm... I think you got taken...the 1967-D half is just a bad counterfeit... :icon_jokercolor:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice little score CD. I've often felt that a day without silver is like a day without sunshine. Two would brighten up my day!

OP
OP
coltdavis

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GMan00001 said:
coltdavis said:
Went to a local bank today to make a deposit actually, and a teller who knows me calls me over and shows me a 1967 d, and a 1968 Half so i give here the $1 face :D and leave with a little more silver for the stash, she has pulled silver for me before, pretty awesome lady lol well best of luck everyone and HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmm... I think you got taken...the 1967-D half is just a bad counterfeit... :icon_jokercolor:

lol i mixed up dates with mint marks, nice catch :thumbsup: ill be sure to change that, best of luck and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread