last 6 boxes

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Last fridays boxes were ok but a big drop off from the previous weeks ... they produced 1 64 ,12 40%s and a '86 Medio peso and a solid box of 95s yuk that is the 4th box in a couple of weeks .

13 keepers to add to the stash .

I got kicked to the curb by my other bank that I got 4 CWI boxes a week from ... just when they started to produce some coins ha it has happened before . I knew that they were going to stop my orders , they were consistent every week then I forgot to order them blah blah blah, 1 order in a month.

HH, Ed

Upvote 0

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's okay Ed. You will find another bank to take it's place. At least you didn't get skunked.
HH
Gilbert

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Hey at least you pulled some silver. I was cut off from the CWI boxes myself back in February. I am picking up from another bank this Monday. If I score,I'll order some more. If not I'll stop buying boxes and figure out a new strategy.

Rich

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
enamel7 said:
That's okay Ed. You will find another bank to take it's place. At least you didn't get skunked.
HH
Gilbert

Thanks Gilbert , I am content for now but I am down to the last bank that will order coins in my area for free....so I hope that they hang in there with me and the crhing ,Ed

Rich Hartford said:
Hey at least you pulled some silver. I was cut off from the CWI boxes myself back in February. I am picking up from another bank this Monday. If I score,I'll order some more. If not I'll stop buying boxes and figure out a new strategy.

Rich

Yeah Rich some more for the stash so I am not complaining. Cwi boxes in my area suck pretty bad but they really picked up the last couple of orders that I did get ...figured that they had to give up some coins sooner or later lol... best of luck with your boxes on Mon...... yeah I am waiting for the handrolls to reseed damn it takes along time at most banks ,Ed

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hey Ed - those 95s....got a box yesterday and one two weeks back. Mine are from Brinks boxes. Also got a solid 2001 box awhile back. Did three boxes yesterday - got one 40%. I did pull a half roll of silver from some hand rolls so that made it a little easier to swallow. :tard:

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
maine_Jim said:
Hey Ed - those 95s....got a box yesterday and one two weeks back. Mine are from Brinks boxes. Also got a solid 2001 box awhile back. Did three boxes yesterday - got one 40%. I did pull a half roll of silver from some hand rolls so that made it a little easier to swallow. :tard:

Maine_Jim

Hey Jim, yeah those 95s and 2001 Ds are a real pain... nice at least you scored some out of some rolls to make up for your boxes , I do that too it doesnt hurt quite so bad then , Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread