Back For the Summer........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow CRH'ers. I haven't been posting or reading any post lately so I have been out of the loop so to speak. My only activity on the forum has been updating the monthly silver totals. I see that you guys/gals are still pulling silver out there. Gotta love the thrill of the hunt!!!

School is out for the summer so I think I will try my hand at CRH'ing for a few months to see what I can do. Hopefully you left some for me.....ha!! Yes, I do miss the thrill of the hunt myself. I have already initiated the steps to get my old system back up and running so we will see what happens. I have kept good relations with my old bank contacts when I was out of the game because as we all know, their cooperation in our hobby is one of the keys to making it enjoyable.

Although I have already prepared myself to the fact that it will not be like it was in the "good ole days". I have been "testing" the waters in the area lately and there has been some good boxes and the not so good boxes but that is the MO of CRH'ing right.

My husband said I was acting like Brett Favre which I could not relate to what in the heck he was talking about. He then told me about his retirement and coming back to play. My first response to that........was he successful???....and my 2nd response was......it's a woman prerogative.....to which we both had a good laugh about that....ha!!!! Actually, he has always been very supportive in my hobby.

Anyway, good luck to all and have fun out there.

Is Ed (Scalper) still around? I need a punching bag......lol.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all. I appreciate the kind words.

TXTim said:
Welcome back, girl!
GPA = 4.0, I assume?

Watch out silver!

Hope you warned fitty!

No 4.0, but a 3.8 which I am not complaining. I'll take it!!

Yes, I told him.....I think he is scrambling now.....ha!!

coinmojo said:
Can't way to see the photo's of stacks of silver....

Mojo
ugotit22 said:
good luck bonnie
im sure we will see your insane totals in no time

Thanks....I hope so too.....lol. I'll keep you posted once I get going good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread