It was taken by LJ in 300 BC

MisterCrabApples

May 23, 2007
WoW....is all I can say!

LJ has been part of this forum a long time and she definitely gives great advice and motivation to the newer members here. For you to stumble across this site and show a huge lack of respect to the members here is a shame. LJ has been here a couple of years passing her wisdom and successes forward. My real question is what's going on with you? Is it you not being in the spotlight? Are you trying to create your own spotlight? Mom not hug you enough as a kid? Dad not around during childhood to call you "son"? Something is definitely wrong here. As a long time lurker here, I sensed some hostility towards her from you from the beginning. Then you only try to cover your tracks saying it was some "joke". So if you could do this forum a favor and keep your disrespectful behavior to yourself, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MCA

midnight run

Mar 21, 2009
My man,please.Is all we ever talk about on this forum about "LJ"?This forum doesn't revolve around "LJ".It's always "LJ" this and "LJ" did that,and look what "LJ" found and ain't "LJ" something?blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.This is a coin roll hunting forum,not an "LJ"forum. - coincrazed

I have been lurking on this site for about 6 or 7months now. Just watching everything that happens(including you coincrazed)
When there is someone like LJ out there, who is willing to share her finds, encourage other people, and always has something nice to say, you show her a little respect. You, "my man" need to grow up. And for the love of all things holy, stop saying "my man" in eeevvveeerrryyyy single post. Son :thumbsup:

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
I think it has to do with the pictures LJ has had for her Avatar,but I could be wrong. However, the last time I was wrong I think was 1964........

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
coincrazed said:
Cherryman68 said:
coincrazed said:
wh said:
Amen, I agree with coincrazed.
Thanks,my man.These guys have an obsession over LJ.I mean,what has she done for them?Has she sent them some silver?No.Has she given them some tips?No.Has she told them her bank locations?No.Is she nice like Golden Silver?No.Is she as respectable as Golden Silver?No.They make her seem like God or something.Welcome to the forum,my man.If you have any questions about coin roll hunting,just ask me or my friend Golden Silver,we'll be glad to help you.Good luck,my man.Happy hunting. - coincrazed

Lj sent me a whole box of mercury dimes once. She found them in three days. And yes LJ is very nice. ALWAYS nice in fact. A true Motivator.
Can I see a picture of it?

They are in my safety deposit box, and frankly I'm just to lazy to grant your request. Kthxbi

midnight run

Mar 21, 2009
50centman said:
I think it has to do with the pictures LJ has had for her Avatar,but I could be wrong. However, the last time I was wrong I think was 1964........
Was than when you said "They will never stop making silver coins"
lol

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
OK I wrote a long post but decided better of it. LJ has been an inspiration to me and has always been welcome with advice and tips. If some of the guys wanna have a little fun in a thread who is it hurting? Go get some boxes and find some silver it'll be a more constructive way to spend your time than worrying who is the most popular kid on the playground;)

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
I just want to state for the record I checked with LJ about my involvement in these shanagans. She was cool with it because its all in good fun.

If that ever changed I would be the first to shut my mouth and ask others to do the same.

For now though its random sillyness that keeps me distracted and motivated while I'm to broke to hunt.

End babble

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coincrazed said:
wh said:
Amen, I agree with coincrazed.
Thanks,my man.These guys have an obsession over LJ.I mean,what has she done for them?Has she sent them some silver?No.Has she given them some tips?No.Has she told them her bank locations?No.Is she nice like Golden Silver?No.Is she as respectable as Golden Silver?No.They make her seem like God or something.Welcome to the forum,my man.If you have any questions about coin roll hunting,just ask me or my friend Golden Silver,we'll be glad to help you.Good luck,my man.Happy hunting. - coincrazed

GreenEyeMonster.gif
Green eye monster strickes again? :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread