It was taken by LJ in 300 BC

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ragging on the :notworthy: Queen of the Hunt :notworthy: is a sure way to upset the silver gods. You'd be "crazed" to continue!

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
My man your just jealous Im sure youd love to have a hottie like lj on your arm heading into the banks. lol :headbang: Help bring the silver to the surface. :-*

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.....you guys crack me up!!!! ;D

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one question:
Who did #1 in his cornflakes?
I'm just sayin. ::)

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
My man,please.Is all we ever talk about on this forum about "LJ"?This forum doesn't revolve around "LJ".It's always "LJ" this and "LJ" did that,and look what "LJ" found and ain't "LJ" something?blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.This is a coin roll hunting forum,not an "LJ"forum. - coincrazed
My man...LJ is CRH....noone here can top her finds....she has mastered the game and we are all novices...now that you have angered the silver Gods by using her name in vane, you will notice your finds will diminish. you now will resign yourself to only bi-cens and marked clad in your halfs, the only silver you will find in dimes will be non-silver Canadians...the oldest you'll find in your nickles is 1964....and all your pennies will be post 1982.....i feel sorry for you, my man ;D

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
coincrazed said:
wh said:
Amen, I agree with coincrazed.
Thanks,my man.These guys have an obsession over LJ.I mean,what has she done for them?Has she sent them some silver?No.Has she given them some tips?No.Has she told them her bank locations?No.Is she nice like Golden Silver?No.Is she as respectable as Golden Silver?No.They make her seem like God or something.Welcome to the forum,my man.If you have any questions about coin roll hunting,just ask me or my friend Golden Silver,we'll be glad to help you.Good luck,my man.Happy hunting. - coincrazed

Lj sent me a whole box of mercury dimes once. She found them in three days. And yes LJ is very nice. ALWAYS nice in fact. A true Motivator.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean,what has she done for them?Has she sent them some silver?

Yes, in fact. After my Dad passed away last year she sent me a silver round. She didn't have to say or do anything (never met me, know her only thru PM's) but she did. She has a heart bigger than the bayou.

Has she given them some tips?

Check out her posts over the last 2 1/2 years. You don't get 3300+ just talking about your discoveries.

Has she told them her bank locations?

No one does! That's a breach of the searchers code.

Is she nice like Golden Silver?Is she as respectable as Golden Silver?

There are lots of board members who fall into those categories, LJ included. The losers/malcontents eventually move on.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Rumor has it LJ sold her soul to the devil for her amazing CRH expertise. As soon as the deal was done, she smacked him upside the head with a bag of Walkers and demanded her soul back. Appreciating the irony, the devil was pretty good about it. They play poker on Tuesdays.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are only 10 true bad-asses in this world, and nine of 'em send LJ Christmas cards. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions