Well, it wasnt the banner day I was hoping for....

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Well, it wasn't the banner day I was hoping for....

That's more for the stash Mr. K. Just like a house......one brick at a time.....slowly but steady.

Once again, I failed to catch the name of the town Mr. K...try it again please....lol... :wink:

Keep em coming...........

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gonna have to delay for a day or two on the unveiling of Allover, KY. I know that I promised that it would be Tuesday or Wednesday, but I may hold off until Friday, if that is ok. If you must, hold me to my word, and I'll tell you on Wednesday. If you can hold out for a day or two, I PROMISE, I will tell all the name of the town on Friday at the very latest.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kantuckkeean said:
Gonna have to delay for a day or two on the unveiling of Allover, KY. I know that I promised that it would be Tuesday or Wednesday, but I may hold off until Friday, if that is ok. If you must, hold me to my word, and I'll tell you on Wednesday. If you can hold out for a day or two, I PROMISE, I will tell all the name of the town on Friday at the very latest.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

I guess so Mr. K....if you must keep us in suspense....what are we to do....... :wink:

Actually, I kinda like Allover, KY......

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

Kantuckkeean said:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Me thinks Kantuck may be trying to search Allover KY. before the reveal LJ.... LOL

Mojo

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coinmojo said:
Kantuckkeean said:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Me thinks Kantuck may be trying to search Allover KY. before the reveal LJ.... LOL

Mojo

Ahhhhh......good thinking Mojo......I never thought about that......Mr. K is slick...that rascal...ha! A true CRH'er......lol.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

LJ said:
Ahhhhh......good thinking Mojo......I never thought about that......Mr. K is slick...that rascal...ha! A true CRH'er......lol.

Indeed.

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008

LJ said:
Just like a house......one brick at a time.....

Like a house!?!?! LJ! As a diehart Pink Floyd fan I must correct you and say, It's just bricks in the wall! When you get skunked, you wonder how you can fill the empty spaces! (Those of you who have heard the album might get the pun, those of you who haven't might just think LJ builds a wall with all of her silver finds, which very well may be true also.) :icon_thumright: ;D :icon_thumleft:

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

DAS7NY said:

those of you who haven't might just think LJ builds a wall with all of her silver finds, which very well may be true also.) :icon_thumright: ;D :icon_thumleft:

ha ha now I have a new goal. a "Special metal roof"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread