mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening all. Stopped by my pickup bank for my 2 boxes of halves but teller didn't order.She did say she would put in a order for next week. Another teller says she has 2 rolls that she just got. Bought them and cracked open one end on the way to my truck and saw silver.Poured the contents into my hand and saw 20 silver coins. Repeated the process with the other roll, same thing,20 silvers.
Stopped at some other branches and picked up a few 40%ers here and there. One teller tells me she has $300 in handrolled halves in vault. I'm getting excited thinking what could be in those rolls. She comes out a minute later saying she's sorry but someone bought them Friday. Oh well,can't get em all. Still walked out of there with another 40%er.
Totals for the roadtrip were 3 Bens, 8-1964s,53-40%ers and a 1982-S proof. Much more then i probably would have pulled out of those 2 boxes.HH-MM2

Attachments

• DSCN3192.JPG
    DSCN3192.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN3193.JPG
    DSCN3193.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 198
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah....that is a pretty picture MM. I like the layout. Congrats on those two solid silver rolls!! Those sure are exciting.

Good luck on the next hunt and keep em coming MM.........

Thanks for the pictures.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It makes me feel high everytime when I get solid rolls. Congrats!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. I'm still waiting to get a roll. Mine are just buttered biscuits. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread