Relatives

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
okay i know i'm gonna get crap from some of you "what's this got to do with CRH?" guys, but here goes......how many of you on here are related to each other.....i know Fiddycent is LJ's BIL.....and i just found out that ScubaSteve is Rich Hartford's eldest son....i seem to remember hearing of a few others but i can't remember who.....ok lets have it....

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pierce is my son

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
Piercesdad said:
Pierce is my son

You finally put down the coins, and found the time to give him a bath! ;D Way To Go! Must have been one CLEANSING experience! :D :D :D

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
nyiangelo said:
Since you brought it up. Why does LJ always call coolpix papa? Are yall related too?

I believe she calls him that because he is a grandpappy.

Jim

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I can't get anyone in my family to CRH much less read or post here.

They all think I'm a little off my rocker in regards to CRH'g.

But that's OK cause I got 9 Siblings. and lots of uncles and aunts & cousins...... So more for me.

Insanely yours.

Mojo.

P.S. If I should ever leave my family I'm moving to LJ's hood in hopes of meeting her sister.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Mr. Gee, Fellow CRHers,

My father has a really nice coin and paper currency collection. Some gold coins, some silver. Pennies, nickles, quarters, dimes, halves, oddities, errors, commemeratives, etc. Lots of old paper, silver certificates and the like, fractional currencies. Can't get him to CRH or post here though. We're in the same boat Mojo, he thinks I'm crazy.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
P.S. If I should ever leave my family I'm moving to LJ's hood in hopes of meeting her sister.

Mojo - My sister is single/available. She is 2 years younger than me. I'll post a picture of her if your interested.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LJ said:
coinmojo said:

Mojo - My sister is single/available. She is 2 years younger than me. I'll post a picture of her if your interested.
YES!!!!!!!!!!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not gonna mention any names, but I think someone on here is somebody's red headed stepchild. He is "loyal" though. Had to do this since I caught him badmouthing everyone on another forum. No sense of humor whatsoever. :laughing7:

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
LJ said:
coinmojo said:

Let's see some pictures.

enamel7 said:
Not gonna mention any names, but I think someone on here is somebody's red headed stepchild. He is "loyal" though. Had to do this since I caught him badmouthing everyone on another forum. No sense of humor whatsoever. :laughing7:

What other forum and who? Don't tease us like that.

Jim

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
My man its obvious who he's referring to. I think that Golden Silver is his brother, but yeah I gotta know what other forum now! That cracks me up.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
LJ said:
coinmojo said:

Well.... that is a tempting offer, and one that is sure to get me divorced. LOL.... But unfortunately :dontknow: My situation is somewhat stable despite my wife's lack of interest in CRH.

But thanks anyway. If she is anything like you, It would be an honer to have a chance to meet the queens sister. LOL.

Mojo

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay E and Mojo......here is her picture. Enjoy!!! She is a great gal!!! If you want her phone number let me know....ha!!

Attachments

• ugly-bikini-clad-girl-pictures.jpg
    ugly-bikini-clad-girl-pictures.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 343

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry.....I just had too!!!

BTW Mojo - I know your married and would NEVER suggest anything like this for real.......I hope you know this was just a joke.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread