2days finds, 6boxes......................... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Got me 6 Boxes from an Ark Bank 3 Skunks- boxes 1,2,6; Box 3 found 3 %40's Box 4 (had 3 showing on ends) 12 %40's & 4 %90's (all 64's), Box 5 had 2 %40's . So in total got a smidge over 3 ounces Silver.

Ay, anybody else see the HUGE drop in Silver today? Wonder if it is related to LJ's cornering of Silver Market.

Oh June Silver total thought was bad, 19 ounces, but July beat it by wide margin as only got 7.2 ounces all month.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Congrats on the score. I'm too embarrased to post my June totals they were my lowest. This month I'm kicking A

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Congrats on the score. I'm too embarrased to post my June totals they were my lowest. This month I'm kicking A

Your kicking A what?

You must have both legs? I knew a young lady with only one leg friend of wifes; she lost her leg (below Knee) due to cancer as a teenager, used to pull her good leg all the time, and tell her not to try kicking any buckets in my house- seeing she had only one leg it'd be problematic- not sure my Homeowners would cover it.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love it when you have silver showing. At least you know it isn't a skunk huh.....lol. When you have multiple silver showing that is a pretty good gauge that the box will be a pretty decent one. Gives me goose bumps thinking about it....ha!!

Anyway, congrats O.....that is a great day!! Keep em coming champ....good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread