Road Trip 8/13/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Had a busy day today, and the weather was lousy so I only hit 5 banks. Here is what I got.
2x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965
1x 1968
1x handfull of clad
Tomorrow is a six box day and I have the feeling that I'm going to hit the big one. Of course it can turn out to be a big skunk, but I have the feeling that some of that elusive silver has rolled down Mountainmans mountain to Connecticut. We will see.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Had a busy day today, and the weather was lousy so I only hit 5 banks. Here is what I got.
2x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965
1x 1968
1x handfull of clad
Tomorrow is a six box day and I have the feeling that I'm going to hit the big one. Of course it can turn out to be a big skunk, but I have the feeling that some of that elusive silver has rolled down Mountainmans mountain to Connecticut. We will see.

I did a road trip today, picked up from dozen or so banks 177$ in Halves, was skunked entirely!

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
2x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965
1x 1968
1x handfull of clad

I did a road trip today, picked up from dozen or so banks 177$ in Halves, was skunked entirely!

Opps forgot somethin, stopped by AlDI'S on way home bought 3 things the cashier grimaced when she told me the bill & another lady said I should go back & buy something else; I'm gonna save the reciept which totaled $6.66 . Kool huh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread