Broke my streak of Roosies!

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I had been on a long stretch of finding only silver Roosevelt dimes, in fact it was 85 in a row, since my last Merc. I found a '43 Merc yesterday ending that streak. Later that box I found two silver Roosies, so the streak currently is at 2. My question which I will pose to the forum here, is what do you all think this streak will be?

To clarify, how many Roosies do you think I will find crhing in a row before I find a silver U.S. dime minted prior to 1946? If someone guesses it correctly, I will award them with a free silver Roosie! Yeah, fun, free silver :hello2: Well...not for me.

So lemme see those guesses! Remember I'm already at 2 so it has to be higher than that, and you have to get it right on.

YTD total: 135 total silvers, 125 roosies, 5 mercs, 5 silver canadians.

Current streak of silver roosies: 18

One guess per user, please.

Upvote 0

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I believe you'll go further this time, 93 to be exact. Not wishing you bad luck, though! Hope I lose!

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly a roll - 50 - until your next Merc shows (but I hope you find one sooner!)

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I won't go with a number; someone will find silver at the Dunn site before you find another Pre-1946 dime CRHing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread