besides wachovia anyone know of other banks open monday?

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i am off monday and saw the thread about wachovia banks being open, but all the other banks in my area are closed. i do have access to a few wachovia branches in neighboring towns, but the travel time will take me 4-5 hours in between. what about boa and regions anyone know about them?

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
He went to India and accidentially landed on the future USA. Which was full of people, so he called them Indians, thinking he was still in India. Then, he said he discovered this land, that was occupied by these people, and said it now belonged to his king. Even though it was occupied.

Gee, can't we celebrate that without second guessing anymore?

;D

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
So you discover a place people already live, and evidence shows has been "discovered" several times before, and you get a whole day named after you?!

Wow, what's next? Getting the nobel peace prize for being elected president?

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
TD Bank is open Monday. They're also open Sundays from 11 - 4.
(here in NH, anyway)

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I say the first person to find a Capped Bust half dollar CRHing Shall Recieve The Nobel 50cent Piece Prize. :wink: Or better yet you all will get one because after all the potential for you to do it in the future is there. Congrats!

Golden Silver

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
golden silver said:
I say the first person to find a Capped Bust half dollar CRHing Shall Recieve The Nobel 50cent Piece Prize. :wink: Or better yet you all will get one because after all the potential for you to do it in the future is there. Congrats!

Golden Silver
Is that the one right before the Seated Liberty? Never thought I would find that one but since I did may as well raise the bar- or is that raze the bar haha. HH all, Mark

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Mark, Was that you that found one a long while ago. I thought I remembered somebody finding one but could not remember who. Was it a teller tray find or in a roll? Ok Raise the bar you did my friend it will have to be a draped Bust Half dollar then. LOL.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread