jackpot, i think LOL ..............................

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
i ordered a bunch of dime boxes this week and yesterday afternoon i went and grabbed them> To my amazement i got not 1 but 2 full boxes of 09-p dimes. i heard these where going for big bucks so i was pumped. I checked ebay and there was only 2 boxes up and both where only at like 500 with a few hrs left. So far mine has no bids.
so whats the deal are these selling good still or did i miss the boat
keith

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ugotit,

How many boxes total did you get and did you score any silver?

Congrats on the '09s. I wondered when they'd pop up. I hope you make a killin'.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked ebay, and individual rolls were selling at around $26.00. If the boxes aren't doing well, you may want to break one up into rolls. If the 50 rolls went at $25 each, you'd profit a cool grand off a box.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
nyiangelo said:
"Only at like $500" ;D How much money do you want to make?I think you hit paydirt.

no i know its still alot but rich hartford sold a box like last month and it went for like 3 grand or somethin like that

LemonThrower

Jun 23, 2008
ugotit22 said:
hey guys
i ordered a bunch of dime boxes this week and yesterday afternoon i went and grabbed them> To my amazement i got not 1 but 2 full boxes of 09-p dimes. i heard these where going for big bucks so i was pumped. I checked ebay and there was only 2 boxes up and both where only at like 500 with a few hrs left. So far mine has no bids.
keith

take anything over face and run, and then go back to that bank and ask for more boxes of dimes, quarters, nickels, pennies, lol

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
LemonThrower said:
ugotit22 said:
hey guys
keith

take anything over face and run, and then go back to that bank and ask for more boxes of dimes, quarters, nickels, pennies, lol

will do

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Keith,

I got the box in April or May. I broke open the rolls and sold them in lots of fifty. They sold anywhere from $26.00- $65.00. As I recall I got somewhere around $1,732.00 for what would be 48 Rolls. I did not put them all up for sale at once, but should have put less up for sale at a time.
To get the best money. I would put up 5 lots at a time(250 dimes).

Congrats on finding those boxes. I know you have been trying hard to find them, and I hope you make a killing on Ebay.

Just out of curiosity how many silvers were you finding in the other boxes? Were there lots of skunk boxes?

Best

Rich

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Rich Hartford said:
Keith,

I got the box in April or May. I broke open the rolls and sold them in lots of fifty. They sold anywhere from $26.00- $65.00. As I recall I got somewhere around $1,732.00 for what would be 48 Rolls. I did not put them all up for sale at once, but should have put less up for sale at a time.
To get the best money. I would put up 5 lots at a time(250 dimes).

Congrats on finding those boxes. I know you have been trying hard to find them, and I hope you make a killing on Ebay.

Just out of curiosity how many silvers were you finding in the other boxes? Were there lots of skunk boxes?

Best

Rich

hey rich, thanls for the heads up o how to sell the rolls. Il start that tonight. As far as the other boxes i did pretty well.
10 boxes produced

19- rosies
1- silver george
2- mercs

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ugottit, Great finds. I wish I could make bank on the dimes but I still like getting a silver one from time to time. congrats

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread