3 cuds

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
got this earlier this year but just got the chance to search through them. they often stack up for months until I get time and energy to search..

found this last night I don't search for cuds but found 2 this year as I was searching out the wheat's I saw this one. how does it stay in circulation so long with error? 36 years and I am the first to pull it?

update
got another cud just today not as big of a cud but should be worth more then 1c so pulled it. (1972 reverse cud)

Attachments

• cud 2.jpg
    cud 2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 445
  • 3cuds.jpg
    3cuds.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Re: another cud

Well most dont even know what a cud is. Hell i go through boxes of pennies and still cant tell what an error penny looks like or any other coin for that matter. Im still tryin to figure out what the special ikes look like.[dont bother sending the links , ive looked at a bunch and still "cant see".

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Re: another cud

Nice little find there.

People nowadays just don't pay attention to cents anymore. It could of been that a collector bought that, and then it somehow got into circulation just a couple years before you found it.

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Nice finds and you found three of them!! :thumbsup: I have only ever found 1 and it is alot smaller than the one pictured. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread