Nice dime bag...

lookin4coins

Feb 27, 2010
Hi folks, it's been a while since posting but I tried a $500 dime bag 3 days ago and got 27 silver rosies and one Merc. I thought what the heck and picked up another one yesterday when I was out and about and was pleasantly surprised.

I figured this post might throw some hope out there for the dime hunters. After a straight 4 months of doing pretty good with half dollars.... my silver vein has about run it's course..... for now. :wink: ... now on too dimes.

This $500 bag gave up 53 Rosies, 1 Merc and a Barber to top it off. Might just focus on dimes for a while. ::)

Thanks for all of your posts.... keeps me motivated!

picture-6.jpg

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Yes the Silver gods are with ya, or maybe LJ has put in good word for ya (am hoping she will us too).

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dizzzzzaaammmm!! now that's what I'm talkin about. I'm waiting on a call for when a machine fills for dimes or halves. Can't wait to try my first dime bag. Wow, that kinda sounded like a kid who's about to head to college eh??

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Heck yeah! Nice dime score...I'm still waiting to find my first Barber, I've gotten 4 mercs so far but no barber has cometh my way... :'(

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
My single best ever bag in 3 years is 29. So you just blew that away!!! I would keep hammering that bank. What state are you in?

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to make me ask for dimes now.

I was resisting it.

Congrats

Darth Walker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread