Boxes with no Silver Ends

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Darth Walker said:
When you get boxes and none of the rolls show silver ends do you have the feeling that it will
not be a good box(es)?

I do have the bad feeling if I order several rolls and I do not see any silver at the end of the roll(s).

DW

When I get a box with no enders I figure it will be a bad box,but that isn't always so.
HH
Rich

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
When I see a box with shiny '94, '95, or '97 enders, I know it will more than likely be a skunk. But we hunt no matter the prospects, it is what we do.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
The wife finished her 6 Boxes (no enders were seen), 5 were Skunks one had 3 %40's in it. Those Boxes came from a Bank that the delivery carrier said 2 weeks ago the sort facility was to begin culling the Silver within days using a machine to do it.

endthefed13

Apr 9, 2010
You know you're gonna get skunked if you see:
a). Lots of Bicentennial reverses or obverses on the ends of rolls
b). Lots of 94's, 95's, 96's on the ends of rolls
c). Lots of 71's on the ends of rolls

But,.......... I once had a box like that and it gave me my first Walker along with 2 Bens.

There goes that theory.

It still kind of applies though.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Darth Walker said:
When you get boxes and none of the rolls show silver ends do you have the feeling that it will
not be a good box(es)?

DW

I get that feeling, but silverless ends are no indication that the box will be a skunk.

Every box is a mystry including ones with a silver end. Sometimes I get boxes with silver enders and those turn out to be the only ones.

A silver end does gurantee at least that many silvers. But I optimistcally view each silver end has 10 fold potential.

Mojo

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coinmojo said:
Darth Walker said:
not be a good box(es)?

DW

A silver end does gurantee at least that many silvers. But I optimistcally view each silver end has 10 fold potential.

Mojo

That is about right the wife couple weeks ago got 7 enders in one box that had 75 in it, which was her best Box all year in a rather skunky year too overall.

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
I did two boxes of halves. Neither had any enders.

Ended up with 4 40%ers, 1 90%er and 1 Walker. My best boxes but I've only done 3 so far :dontknow:

My first box didn't have any enders either and I only got 1 40%er

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ive only gotten like 4 silver enders, so its very normal for me...not a disappointment, cuz theres still usually some silver hiding somewhere in the box, at least most of the time, but do love to see silver on the end, on the rare occasion, it really pumps me up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread