All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
this topic probably wasnt intended to be posted on by people other than rileyboy (or riley for that matter), but i too just wanted to see how rileyboy is, if his operation went well, if he's doing fine, and to wish him a speedy, painless, recovery, so he can return to his everlasting streak of silver. good luck everyone and happy hunting.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi Apush and Chainchomp,
Just saw this post and want to thank you both for thinking about me. Surgery is scheduled for next Friday, June 25th. I was at the surgeon's office this morning for the final x-rays etc. and pre-op hoopla. "All systems are go" and believe me I can't wait to get this over with. I'll keep you all posted once I get home from the hospital. Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't "clot up" like the last time. Happy hunting out there everyone and thanks for thinking of me.
rileyboy and "Riley"

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Riley hope surgery goes well but you still have a week to hunt good luck. RON

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Wish I could, Golden Eye, but have to stay off my feet as much as possible before the surgery. I'm sure all my competition in this area are "sipping their beer with smiles on their faces". Ha...Get it while you can because old rileyboy will be back in the action soon.
Happry hunting everyone
rileyboy

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Hey Riley,
While you are recuperating hire some college kid to do your hunting and dumping for you.You drive and supervise.
I did that for a couple of months with my dumps. I hired a college kid to dump for me at his bank which had a lot of branches. I had to pay him of course but it was better than paying a bank a dump fee, and it went to a good cause.
Those were the best, worry free dump trips I ever went on. Well worth the money.
Unfortunately it all ended one day when a bank manager threw him out of a bank.
HH
Rich

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Good idea, Rich. Once I get up and around after the surgery, I'll have my son drive me around and he can go into the banks looking for the half dollars. Will get me out of the house and give me some exercise and inspiration. I'm sure "Riley" will like to ride along also.
Stay well and good luck til I'm back
rileyboy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread