Nice haul. Now you can buy more Arby's.

Any pre-1964?

apush :read2:

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Jim

Nice score and well worth fees and Arby's. I would be willing to pay for silver like that!

Cheers!

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Braggard. Put that avatar back up Jim, I have a hard time believing you only ate 6 haha. O alright congrats ya old fart. HH Mark

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark, I made sure to drink a Diet Coke with the Arby's. I don't want to seem like a glutton you know. Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
legend76 said:
Sorry for the ignorance, but what is meant by "flat" boxes? ???

Half dollar boxes come in single layer long flat boxes or in square boxes that have double stacked rolls.
HH
Rich

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Brinks rolls came piled in a $500 Brinks Quarters box (turned inside out). What company does the flat boxes with the yellow on the rolls come from?

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
legend76 said:
My Brinks rolls came piled in a $500 Brinks Quarters box (turned inside out). What company does the flat boxes with the yellow on the rolls come from?
Hay so do or did my Brinks Boxes, come in 1/4 Boxes stacked like yours; are you in the Nashville TN environs too?

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obe, I'm about 80 miles from Nashville. You must be the one getting all my silver!!! I've only done two boxes and got (1) 40%. What's you best score from Brinks?
I need to see if my CU can order and what types boxes they get.

HH,
Legend

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
coolpix9 said:
Mark, I made sure to drink a Diet Coke with the Arby's. I don't want to seem like a glutton you know. Jim
Too funny. Glad ya got a good score- but watch out for them redheads, I was married to one but she couldn't work at Hooters. Take care, Mark

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Look ive been dieting and going to the gym now for three days. I come to this site to get my mind off eating and you are talking about friggin beef and cheddars. 6 no less. Seriously that just isnt right.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 Beef and Cheddars! Wow, you can really put them down... 3 is my max and even that tears me up for a week, if you know what I mean...

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
For the Record, the "Beef and Cheddar" claim was a joke. I was trying to inject a little humor to the forum. Thanks, Jim

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the beef and cheddars. Good work on the silver too!

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
coolpix9 said:
For the Record, the "Beef and Cheddar" claim was a joke. I was trying to inject a little humor to the forum. Thanks, Jim
OK Jim, we'll give you the record! haha. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread