Decent two boxes....

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Had not ordered boxes for awhile (no time) but since I had a dream the other week about CRH I told the wife I was making the time. So I went and ordered my standard two boxes and I'm glad I did.

The first box contained...
27 40's
1 1974-D DDO
2 NIFC (2005-D, 2007-D)

The second box contained...
5 40's
1 1974-D DDO
1 1972-S Proof-Clad (Rather impaired)
1 2005-S Proof-Clad (Slightly impaired but still beautiful)

The first box was nice but kind of a let down since the first roll I opened was the only one with an ender (1967) and had three others with it. Second roll had no silver. Third roll had six! So after the first three rolls I had 10 40's and visions of a dream box dancing in my head. Then the silver came slowly trickling in all the way to the end with a couple more rolls containing 2-4 coins each. I'm still happy with the 27 out of that box.

The second box was weird too, the third roll had a single 67, then nothing until the second to last roll which had 4 more 40's. I can only figure that the second box was actually rolled first, then my first was rolled second with the majority of the silver rolled at the end and beginning. Of course I am ordering again in the hopes of getting more from this batch (or all of a new batch!).

Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you are posting again. Its been a while. Very happy you scored!

apush :read2:

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet score, wish you luck on your next batch :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread