Oh Im hooked!! First 500.00 halves

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
What a hall! I was doing terrible thru more than half the rolls.
Then Leigh anne lays down on the floor and starts searching em too.
Luck Changed!!!!! her second roll she pulls three 90% Franklins!!
then two rolls later 3 more.
Finally I get a roll with some! she beat me with seven 90% I pulled 5 90% and a 40%

90%
3-54
4-57
3-64

40%

Attachments

• first silver box.jpg
    first silver box.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 450
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Leigh Anne is hooked also!!
She wont metal detect with me but she will do this!! Thanks guys!!
The bank that I bought the last 700 from said they have a few hundred more so I will try and get those tomorrow! if not they said they will hold them until monday! woo hoo!!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Sweet finds!!! I still havent found a franklin half yet! Congrats!

-CC

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
It is addicting!!! Now im trying to wait for my order to come in but that wont be until next Friday!!!
argh Driving me crazy... Maybe I will pick up a few boxes of pennies to hold me over....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
battlecat said:
It is addicting!!! Now im trying to wait for my order to come in but that wont be until next Friday!!!
argh Driving me crazy... Maybe I will pick up a few boxes of pennies to hold me over....
ROFLMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D Sounds like you got it real bad! BTW- it's good to know your still with us.Haven't seen any posts from you in a while.Maybe i've been on the wrong boards? You still near Tampa or did ya head back north? Congrats on the finds.

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
HEy Dig... I am back up north in PA. I wasnt around for a long time because I was working alot!
now I have more time on my hands to get back to treasure hunting... You wouldnt believe the history in this area! Founded in 1769. Been hunting the river with Jerxs lately and he is teaching me alot.
Also been doing research so I can hit some older cellar holes and fairgrounds in the fall.

HH
Jimmy

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal! I wish you the best up there.I wish I was up there or anywhere but here sometimes.I'm going to a remote area of Georgia next month for vacation.I've been researching a few leads in the area.I can't wait,hopefully i'll find something worth posting about.Seems all I ever get down here lately is clad (U.S. and Foreign)and a piece of jewelry every now and then(usually junk).I love detecting older areas.I'm from Md.originally,now there's some history.Good luck to you and Jerxs,hope you hit a honey hole in one of those cellars.Sounds like fun if nothing else.What part of PA.you in? I have something for you if your in the right part of the state.

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Love those Bens and you sure did well,congratulations. Sounds like you are hooked. lol Good luck on your next batch of halves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread