First Post Introduction

Coin_Surfer

Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member and I am MentalUnrest's 13 year old son. We look through coins together, and I get my own penny boxes. I have almost filled a whole roll of wheat pennies with five boxes, my oldest being a 1910! I usually read the forum daily, so I am familiar with many of the frequent posters and enjoy reading. I look forward to posting my finds and getting feedback and information from all of the knowledgeable members.

HH,

Coin_Surfer

Upvote 0

ONE OLD CROW

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All
I was given this site by a friend. First started using a metal detector back in the 50's off and on. most of my posts will be from years back.Not been very active for a few years. Finds were from the area cleared for setup of the Hemisfair grounds downtown. public school grounds. different areas in san antonio (BEXAR CO.) (Atascosa County) . There are a few old battle ground sites in the two counties.
First metal detector was an old Fisher from 1956.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All
I was given this site by a friend. First started using a metal detector back in the 50's off and on. most of my posts will be from years back.Not been very active for a few years. Finds were from the area cleared for setup of the Hemisfair grounds downtown. public school grounds. different areas in san antonio (BEXAR CO.) (Atascosa County) . There are a few old battle ground sites in the two counties.
First metal detector was an old Fisher from 1956.

Welcome- not sure if you noticed though you posted your MD in the CRH thread?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Oldphilosophy

Greenie
Sep 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone :thumbsup:

I was inspired to join this forum after finding an object today. I am a keen treasure hunter, not very good but keen :) I've always had a notion that I'm going to find treasure so thought this place and the people here could help?

Good to meet you all :)

Aycothdad

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I'm. Newbie to the site and a new collector. I've always collected sharks teeth and sea glass and have tons of each. Now my son and I have gotten into detecting after we began finding interesting things in our yard. Glad to be here!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Note this thread is almost 7 years old.

puzznic

Aug 27, 2019
Chester, UK
Detector(s) used
Novice (returning to detecting after 20 years)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all, Puzznic here. Retired and returning to detecting after a 20 year gap. Can't even remember the model number of my last C-Scope machine.

Looking forward to chatting,
Puzznic

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread