Picking up boxs of half dollars from differents suppliers

capitalfun8

Dec 6, 2011
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi

I was wondering if many people pick up different carrier boxes like 4 brinks boxes 4 nf strings and 4 loomis.
(I have never gotten any boxes from loomis so I am not sure if there different than the other two.

I ask this because I am going to spread where I get the boxes from and also I have seen on previous threads that you dont buy boxes from the supplier you dump. I am assuming it just boils down to luck but I ask the question to see what have other people done to be most successful in finding silver.

Upvote 0

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I pick up boxes from the place that is the easiest to pick up from. I dont really try to shop carriers.
If they are willing to order me boxes, with little or no grief, then I order.

I do try to get them from different chains. Bank A for example, then Bank B even if they use the same carriers the coins do not cross.

I get coin where its easy, dump where its easiest and repeat. You can have theories on what may work the best, but thats probably based on your area, and just dumb luck.

If a bank chain were to go ICE cold, like 20-30 boxes of skunk. I may stop using that chain for a while and concentrate my efforts elsewhere.

I am not sure if I answered anything you wanted me to,
But this is my strategy-
Get coin, dump coin, repeat.

N8

F

Farchaus2k

n8dagr8345 said:
If they are willing to order me boxes, with little or no grief, then I order.

That right there is the name of the game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread