Locations

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody, this is an expermiental thread, Answer if you please, if you don't feel like answering, no harm no foul.

I am asking, if anybody is willing to say what state they live in, no more specifics.

Hopefully, if there is somebody from your state, you could chat with them via PM, share finds, or discuss locations so that boxes are not "sniped" or "stolen". This would solve issues of territory.

Hope everybody has a nice day.
BuffaloBoy

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
BuffaloBoy said:
SFBayArea said:
BuffaloBoy said:
forgot to mention where I was from: NJ

NJ? Perhaps you should be searching it like CNC & DB. Turn up your volume. Perhaps that's why it got heated between you guys. A bunch of CRHers fighting over turf. LOL
I did recall CNC mentioning dumping in NJ though.
i'm not saying nothing- I am truthful with my finds. 18 box half dollar streak just ended. I don't recall him EVER having an 18 box half skunk streak. :wink:

I do not believe there is much competition near me, I have NEVER run into another CRH'er in the past 4 years. I just take the good with the bad, that's why I do pennies and nickels. Silver is literally gone.

I only post finds that are something worth being posted, and I have not posted any finds in quite a long time.

The grass is not always greener on the other side, if that's what you mean, I would like to get results like your recant half dollar boxes. Unfourtinately, there nothing to go around.

You should perhaps try to order boxes from NYC. Test the waters over there. I don't know how far you are from there but if CNC is dumping in NJ and given the amount of volume that they do, you're most likely ending up with his dumps. As you know, dumps do have to go somewhere. I just know that the boxes are good over there. I don't think Rich Hartford and Ugotit22 would be lying about it. They were pulling keepers left and right long before CNC & DB showed up here. I just recall their boxes being very consistent. Their searches ended when their banks stopped letting them order. Other folks out east get decent boxes out there. You're probably the only one I've read that's gotten bad boxes. Most likely you're picking up someone's dumps. Try another bank system or go to NYC to get your boxes. I say this because it doesn't matter to me. I'm out here. When you start picking up dream boxes from NYC, maybe you can be the new CNC or DB of this board. LOL.

I think that should be your next mission. Order 6 boxes from NYC. Sounds worth it to me. I would do it if I was over there. Get String boxes boxes (at that's what it seemed like from their reports) because those seem really good over there. Report your Frankie-Walker reunion boxes back here. LOL. Good Luck.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted in 8 states and not on the east coast, and can tell you there are hunters everywhere :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFBayArea said:
BuffaloBoy said:
SFBayArea said:
BuffaloBoy said:
forgot to mention where I was from: NJ

NJ? Perhaps you should be searching it like CNC & DB. Turn up your volume. Perhaps that's why it got heated between you guys. A bunch of CRHers fighting over turf. LOL
I did recall CNC mentioning dumping in NJ though.
i'm not saying nothing- I am truthful with my finds. 18 box half dollar streak just ended. I don't recall him EVER having an 18 box half skunk streak. :wink:

I do not believe there is much competition near me, I have NEVER run into another CRH'er in the past 4 years. I just take the good with the bad, that's why I do pennies and nickels. Silver is literally gone.

I only post finds that are something worth being posted, and I have not posted any finds in quite a long time.

The grass is not always greener on the other side, if that's what you mean, I would like to get results like your recant half dollar boxes. Unfourtinately, there nothing to go around.

You should perhaps try to order boxes from NYC. Test the waters over there. I don't know how far you are from there but if CNC is dumping in NJ and given the amount of volume that they do, you're most likely ending up with his dumps. As you know, dumps do have to go somewhere. I just know that the boxes are good over there. I don't think Rich Hartford and Ugotit22 would be lying about it. They were pulling keepers left and right long before CNC & DB showed up here. I just recall their boxes being very consistent. Their searches ended when their banks stopped letting them order. Other folks out east get decent boxes out there. You're probably the only one I've read that's gotten bad boxes. Most likely you're picking up someone's dumps. Try another bank system or go to NYC to get your boxes. I say this because it doesn't matter to me. I'm out here. When you start picking up dream boxes from NYC, maybe you can be the new CNC or DB of this board. LOL.

I think that should be your next mission. Order 6 boxes from NYC. Sounds worth it to me. I would do it if I was over there. Get String boxes boxes (at that's what it seemed like from their reports) because those seem really good over there. Report your Frankie-Walker reunion boxes back here. LOL. Good Luck.
It costs $25 just to get into the big city, let alone the aggrivation of getting in, and the sitting in traffic. It's just not worth it in my opinion. Though there are at least 1 bank every block you go, and a block is not big.

keeblerelf

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texas here...east texas

pm any time, i metal detect too

keeblerelf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions