If 100 keepers is a dream box...what is this? PICS!

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
So, I haven't posted in about a week or so...bc all 3 box that order me a box a week...forgot? All three banks are in different states, and are not branches of the same bank? bad luck I guess...but today one of them made up for it... in a big way.
This bank had produced a little in the past..but had been giving me skunks..
I had thought of telling them not to order me anymore the last time I was there....Glad I didn't!!
And today...I didn't even tell them to order me more..but the teller chased me out side and asked so I said yes.
Anyway...back on point...I get in my car, and rip the top off and see enders!
I grabbed one and opened it...it had 6 silver in that roll alone!
So got home...opened every roll that didn't have an ender (24 rolls) and had about 480 melt value....just from half the box..
So, 26 enders, 6 of those were DOUBLE ENDERS...and it all planned out to be...290 40%s, and one lonesome 1964!!
Wow... thats all I can say...and so so everyone can believe it...here are some pics!
HH all!

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,066
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,076
Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. I would call that "dreamy!" A big Congrats! That is why we post. Highly positive with nice feedback. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome score Conley! Congrats!

Whoever called that a "wet dream" box...made me LOL

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a drem within a dream box Conley, Awsome find and congrats to you.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats buddy- I hope you find the partner box next!

Now you have lots of silver coins to try to turn into rings!
Keep it up
N8

silvereyes

Jan 7, 2011
Great score. Patience payed off big time, It's those big hits that keep a person at it, thru the skunk streaks. Always waiting for that one collection to hit the hopper. I always wonder if some other CRHer got a part of the same collection in another box . The best haul I ever got was when my bank accidently ordered 4 boxes instead of two. I gladly took them. Those four boxes gave up 289 keepers combined. Always wonder if there were more and who got them ? Went to thesame bank the next day and tried to order more. They kept messing my orders up. Took 4 weeks to get 2 skunk boxes. Dang the bad luck.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
silvereyes said:
Great score. Patience payed off big time, It's those big hits that keep a person at it, thru the skunk streaks. Always waiting for that one collection to hit the hopper. I always wonder if some other CRHer got a part of the same collection in another box . The best haul I ever got was when my bank accidently ordered 4 boxes instead of two. I gladly took them. Those four boxes gave up 289 keepers combined. Always wonder if there were more and who got them ? Went to thesame bank the next day and tried to order more. They kept messing my orders up. Took 4 weeks to get 2 skunk boxes. Dang the bad luck.
This is when volume can really pay off- I had several days in a row of finds in the 200+ range last month. I don't have to wonder who got the other good boxes, I just try to get them all!

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am nerdy kid, and I entered the coordinates into Google Earth and Maps, and it said you were in China :tongue3: Clearly you are not, those don't happen to be fakes right? :laughing9: :icon_sunny: Anyways Great haul man, hope there are many more to come! You first right-click on the image and click "Properties" and there is a huge list of them and under GPS you will see them all... right next to the "OK" there will be an option like the one picture (#2) click and look at #3 to remove the info :)

Attachments

• image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 422

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fuck yeah playa! A Big congrats from Phoenix.

Reminds me of one of my best scores...green with envy, from a fountain or pond!

Well done,
GH

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that's all folks. Its no longer out there, time to wrap this hobby up. Everyone stop searching on 3. I will continue just to make sure everything else is skunked. :icon_thumleft:

Awesome box btw

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is one AWESOME box! Congratulations............. :icon_thumright: Hope your luck continues.

HH
C&F

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible box! So good, you woke up Gilmore Happy in Phx!

Congrats.

HH
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread