If 100 keepers is a dream box...what is this? PICS!

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
So, I haven't posted in about a week or so...bc all 3 box that order me a box a week...forgot? All three banks are in different states, and are not branches of the same bank? bad luck I guess...but today one of them made up for it... in a big way.
This bank had produced a little in the past..but had been giving me skunks..
I had thought of telling them not to order me anymore the last time I was there....Glad I didn't!!
And today...I didn't even tell them to order me more..but the teller chased me out side and asked so I said yes.
Anyway...back on point...I get in my car, and rip the top off and see enders!
I grabbed one and opened it...it had 6 silver in that roll alone!
So got home...opened every roll that didn't have an ender (24 rolls) and had about 480 melt value....just from half the box..
So, 26 enders, 6 of those were DOUBLE ENDERS...and it all planned out to be...290 40%s, and one lonesome 1964!!
Wow... thats all I can say...and so so everyone can believe it...here are some pics!
HH all!

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,066
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,076
Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
K said:
I am nerdy kid, and I entered the coordinates into Google Earth and Maps, and it said you were in China :tongue3: Clearly you are not, those don't happen to be fakes right? :laughing9: :icon_sunny: Anyways Great haul man, hope there are many more to come! You first right-click on the image and click "Properties" and there is a huge list of them and under GPS you will see them all... right next to the "OK" there will be an option like the one picture (#2) click and look at #3 to remove the info :)

I don't even know how to check a picture, but I don't need to. I know CTK is not in China because obviously these are American rolls.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible box! So good, you woke up Gilmore Happy in Phx!

Congrats.

HH
BB

Oh yeah! Ive been lurking here and there
working 16 hour days, launching another online BIZ, on top of the corporate job
slowly getting back hours in the day...so gearing up for my 2012 CRH!!
Thanks to Conley!! 290 - 40%'s unreal!

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy crap...In my opinion, that box falls into the "wet dream" category!
;)

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to everyone who posted gave me congrats...I thank you guys for keeping me looking for it!
And as I do love the info on how to stalk people...Maybe not post the step by step on how to find me? lol.
I'm not that worried about it... I have more faith in people than I should, but am still prepared (hence my profile pic) lol
Either way...thanks again...I couldn't believe it..i had found near $500 melt value from just opening the 24 rolls that DIDN'T have an ender...I just knew I was going to break the 1K goal lol.
Over all...no complaints. I just can't wait for my box from that bank Tuesday...really hoping for a sister box like big N8 said...fingers crossed!
And as for anyone who is on their way to see me....all the silver is locked in a bank...but as the saying goes...come on down!! lol
HH to all!

Last edited:

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Thanks to everyone who posted gave me congrats...I thank you guys for keeping me looking for it!
And as I do love the info on how to stalk people...Maybe not post the step by step on how to find me? lol.
I'm not that worried about it... I have more faith in people than I should, but am still prepared (hence my profile pic) lol
Either way...thanks again...I couldn't believe it..i had found near $500 melt value from just opening the 24 rolls that DIDN'T have an ender...I just knew I was going to break the 1K goal lol.
Over all...no complaints. I just can't wait for my box from that bank Tuesday...really hoping for a sister box like big N8 said...fingers crossed!
And as for anyone who is on their way to see me....all the silver is locked in a bank...but as bob barker would say...come on down!! lol
HH to all!

Removed the info. Fool saying it was not valid is wrong.
Glad you got a good score on the coins.
Just a simple reset of the camera phone will leave out such info.
The process was simple. Right click on photo. click on word, clock on map, cut and past cords to google earth, , type in info to search engine. It is that simple.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
And as for anyone who is on their way to see me....all the silver is locked in a bank...but as bob barker would say...come on down!! lol
HH to all!

Removed the info. Fool saying it was not valid is wrong.
Glad you got a good score on the coins.
Just a simple reset of the camera phone will leave out such info.
The process was simple. Right click on photo. click on word, clock on map, cut and past cords to google earth, , type in info to search engine. It is that simple.

I turned off the GPS function on my phone...thanks for the heads up about it...it's kinda creepy what people can do now days.
Thank you for also deleting the post.
And thanks for the congrats on the finds!

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[QUOTE/] Sure as hell doesnt beat 70 solid rolls of 90% Halves but I would gladly take it.[/QUOTE]
Who got 70 rolls of solid 90%

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
[QUOTE/] Sure as hell doesnt beat 70 solid rolls of 90% Halves but I would gladly take it.
Who got 70 rolls of solid 90%[/QUOTE]

BigMintMark did, but the post is most likely bogus and it is just put in posts now as a joke. The thread is called "Silver is all she wrote..." It was last posted a few days ago.

Last edited:

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score conleytheking!!!, Happy to see you hit the BIG time..wish you all the luck on your next boxes.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Great score conleytheking!!!, Happy to see you hit the BIG time..wish you all the luck on your next boxes.
Thank you sir! I had another box yesterday...not from that bank...but I pulled 4 40% out of it.
No complaining...but nothing great lol.
I'll be getting another box from the bank that gave that great box
Next week...I have high hopes! Lol

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Oh that is Awesome and that is what we called back in the day a Mega Dream Box!!! That is a dream within a dream and then some! Awesome find. Are your boxes typically that good or is this random?

Golden Silver

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh that is Awesome and that is what we called back in the day a Mega Dream Box!!! That is a dream within a dream and then some! Awesome find. Are your boxes typically that good or is this random?

Golden Silver

This was very random. I wish this happened more often lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread