Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim- You say you find a lot of funny money, how much do you find? Are any of your foreign coins worth much?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim- You say you find a lot of funny money, how much do you find? Are any of your foreign coins worth much?
So far i have found almost 20 lbs. I checked some are very nice and very old??

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tim, show us some funny money!!! ha. nice week, hats off to you, my 4 boxes of halves resulted in 2 silvers... HH Buff

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do it over 3 days. The funny money 99% of the time comes from the coin counters magnet. I use a little car. And when i go to ac the bags must be in the middle. They are so heavy. ?? $10.000 worth most of the time.No canadian halves!There are others doing crh in my area!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so what do you consider a little car???? a smart car? haha. just joking, I think those smart cars are a joke, a death trap if you get in an accident.
I do it over 3 days. The funny money 99% of the time comes from the coin counters magnet. I use a little car. And when i go to ac the bags must be in the middle. They are so heavy. ?? $10.000 worth most of the time.No canadian halves!There are others doing crh in my area!

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There are ?? about 6 guys that i know of.

If you are doing A LOT of volume, and I'm talking 20-60+ boxes per week, I don't think it really matters where you live. You are bound to hit a streak of boxes, or just 1 box that is loaded to make your averages around the 2-5 per box range. There is still a **** ton of silver floating around. I think the trick is to get the most boxes off of the same pallet. I don't think it is a coincidence that TimZim and I are producing good results with large volume hunting despite being on opposite ends of the Country. Just my opinion, I could be wrong though.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are doing A LOT of volume, and I'm talking 20-60+ boxes per week, I don't think it really matters where you live. You are bound to hit a streak of boxes, or just 1 box that is loaded to make your averages around the 2-5 per box range. There is still a **** ton of silver floating around. I think the trick is to get the most boxes off of the same pallet. I don't think it is a coincidence that TimZim and I are producing good results with large volume hunting despite being on opposite ends of the Country. Just my opinion, I could be wrong though.
Wrong a lot of spots just don't have the silver. No matter how much they do. We are just lucky that there a lot of silver in out area.We get skunks and we still get lots of silver. Some guys get 30 skunks in a row.The most i ever got was about 8.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread