Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres inflation but thats because theres a boatload more currency in circulation then way back when,that being said inflation is very controlled and stable.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres inflation but thats because theres a boatload more currency in circulation then way back when,that being said inflation is very controlled and stable.

Dude... Don't troll and start up another debate on the FED... We all know how you "supposedly" feel, and you know that most of the forum users disagree with you... Leave it be.. His question was whether the price of silver..

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.. will be affected by these things.. He never asked for your opinion on inflation..

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude... Don't troll and start up another debate on the FED... We all know how you "supposedly" feel, and you know that most of the forum users disagree with you... Leave it be.. His question was whether the price of silver..

My Bro dawg mentioned inflation.....there is little to none!

But as to the price of silver probably not if slim shady is right that no silver is used in solar pannels.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw dis on yahoo today U.S. poised to hand over $197 million to another solar panel start-up - Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
1.) They use silver in solar panels
2.) That's more money theyre printing/barrowing causing inflation
3.) People might read dis and buy silver making the price go up

what do you guya think? Will this affect silver prices and affect our crh?

I highly doubt prices will be strongly affected.. Obviously over time there is a possibility with all the factors you are talking about, but I highly doubt the average consumer will run out and start buying up silver because of this article.. IMO Solar panels and other technology will definitely play an important role in the future prices of silver, but not anytime soon. Inflation will obviously help too, but once again over a long period of time..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin said nothing about the Fed in his comments, leave the troll comments out of the threads...

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This solar start-up will probably just buy the old panels from the failed solar companies that the government has handed money over to over the last 3 years. They are big on recycling after all.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin said nothing about the Fed in his comments, leave the troll comments out of the threads...

You are absolutely right, but by making comments on how controlled and stable inflation is and how there is little to none occurring, he is purposefully trying to push peoples' buttons because he knows people strongly disagree with him on here.. Its obvious.. I understand you are a moderator and I completely respect that. I have no problems with KevBomb and respect his opinions, but this is not the first time he made comments like these simply to try and conjure up a reaction from people.. I just don't see a purpose in doing it.. It always ends with him and another forum user arguing and a moderator getting involved..

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched a video that talks about how much silver is used solely in solar panels and in about 12 years its well over 150 million ounces. Another company could influence this number rising

I also agree that recycling of silver is becoming a tool now also. Before no one recycled it but they are now. I still think that it will effect the price.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to comment on this thread before it gets moved...ah screw it. If we have to worry about posts getting moved all around, why even bother. See what this does

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo eminem bro dawg homie down gansta ey ain't ever known day put dat silver n dem soler panelz. Nize pozt homie bro dog.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
been busy with school job interview homework coin roll hunting etc. i only wrote a few bars yo

Well, walk and write boy, walk and write! Going to an interview? Practice a beat for the the person who's interviewing you, everyone loves a rapper!
Tell your teachers a rap about math. That'll getcha bonus points!
GET TO WORK SLIM!
Wicka :)

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, walk and write boy, walk and write! Going to an interview? Practice a beat for the the person who's interviewing you, everyone loves a rapper!
Tell your teachers a rap about math. That'll getcha bonus points!
GET TO WORK SLIM!
Wicka :)

dawg i should start rapping in the middle of the class maybe teachers will like me then

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to comment on this thread before it gets moved...ah screw it. If we have to worry about posts getting moved all around, why even bother. See what this does
It won't get moved. Kevin needs to be allowed to post positive comments about the US economy somewhere so it is automatically sacred. Must be nice to have a Moderator (or team of moderators) in your pocket.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread