Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It won't get moved. Kevin needs to be allowed to post positive comments about the US economy somewhere so it is automatically sacred. Must be nice to have a Moderator (or team of moderators) in your pocket.

Yea it's a little strange his signature gives props specifically to those who handle the site. I have no problem with the moderators on here at all, but really? C'mon, you know we're all conspiracy theorists on here, something fishy is going on.

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Why not just use this site's "ignore" function...? Reacting to "trolls" just gives them more encouragement. If, in fact, they are trolling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they are obviously wrong. ??? Use ignore, under "settings".... Much better.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw dis on yahoo today U.S. poised to hand over $197 million to another solar panel start-up - Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
1.) They use silver in solar panels
2.) That's more money theyre printing/barrowing causing inflation
3.) People might read dis and buy silver making the price go up

what do you guya think? Will this affect silver prices and affect our crh?

I don't think it will effect the price of silver in the short run but who knows in the long run how it will work out. As WilmingtonSilver said they do so much recycling now a days, they might be able to recycle the silver from old solar panels. Only time will tell.

HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread