Hey All Newbie Trying The Luck Today !!!!

Bon Bon

Nov 26, 2006
texas
I found this site over the holidays and have read til my eyes are blurry !!!!! I called Friday and 1 bank said they would order for me and 1 said they didnt order halves. Gonna go clean out all of my banks branches so I'll have somewhere to dump.Think I know what to look for reading ALL the old posts. The one post where the guy ran out of the bank with a bag of halves really made me smile !!!!! Hope I have some of that great beginners luck I keep seeing. Sounds like this is to much fun for FREE !!!!!!

Upvote 0

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck!! Word of caution tho. This is very addicting!! HCRH

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! I hope you have some great stories to tell!

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Always,always,always look at each half dollar in every roll! :o ;) Don't just look at the sides of the halves that will fool you as well. Congratulations on your silver streak so far,happy hunting! :)

HobBob

Feb 18, 2006
SW Oakland County, MI
LOL!
You are in serious trouble now. There is no cure for CRH-itis. Might as well resign yourself to a lifetime spent squinting at small round objects, with part of your time spent in very tedious work, and part of the time hollering, "Woohoo!!"

You had also better get used to the sweet bell-like tone that silver makes when it is lightly dropped on a hard surface.

You have our condolences. ;)
HH,
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread