If these were rejected...Id hate to see what the coinstar took.

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
If these were rejected...I'd hate to see what the coinstar took.

I went to dump a few bucks of loose change at a coinstar, and as always I checked the reject tray.

1929 standing liberty
1943d washington
1954s washington

All I can say is, the coinstar gods must really like me today. I know coinstar rejects silver, so there probably wasnt any other silver in there, but there had to have been a few buffalo or v nickels that went through....and probably tons of wheaties/IH pennies. Anyway, HH, hope everyone has found some good stuff!

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 158
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 250

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice save!!!!!!!!!!

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Awesome!!! I've gotten five silver dimes from coinstar this year, but never any quarters.

Congrats

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still awaiting my first coinstar silver. I was hovere at the ATM yesterday and a guy walks in with one of the purple velvet crown royal bags full of change and he starts dumping it in. I purposely take extra long at the ATM as I notice a coin keeps getting rejected and he just keeps trying to put it in. I asked to see it I might want to buy it off you. Unfortunately it was a 1978 clad Canadian quarter.

OP
OP
red89

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
This makes 4 silver quarters that I've found in a coinstar. First SLQ quarter ever that I havent paid over spot price for as well haha

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
The standing libertys in high grade, there reverses look great! The relief is beautiful!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
This makes 4 silver quarters that I've found in a coinstar. First SLQ quarter ever that I havent paid over spot price for as well haha
Not to mention it's a dated slq, nice! Most sheeple would pass that as a foreign coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread