Didnt know Superman CRHed.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know Superman CRHed.

I copyed this from another forum this morning (hope it is OK to do that).
This guy is trying to get others into CRHing.
"This coin searching seems like alot of time spent with little or no reward.
confused.gif
"

"I dunno if only looking for silver I can do a case $500 in halfs in just a couple mins. I've added prob close to 40 ounces of silver to my stack since I started searching about a year and half ago. All at face value. 40oz x $32.xx = aprx $1200 for at most a couple hrs of work? I don't know anything that beats it!"

This guy can do a box in a couple of minute, i'd like to see that. lol
And no mention of time/gas to pick up/dump etc...

Upvote 0

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Wow, that is some record, I used to only edge hunt too, till I found I was missing some 40% coins along the way. I have a lot of miles driving hunting for my coins and that means extra costs in fuel. Over the years I've done OK but not setting the world on fire. A lot more clad than silver, but still having fun.

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
It doesn't take much time to search a box of halves. Especially if you get to bag them, I can cut the edge of the paper rolls with my knife, edge check and drop them in a bag, it takes me only like 15 mins to search a box if I don't have to reroll them.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm sitting down,organized, and focused, I can search a box in 11-12 minutes, edge and sound checking. I use my fingers to open the rolls too, not a blade or anything.

EDIT: The OP was referring to a thread about CRH'ing on the Kitco Forums.

Last edited:

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It usually takes me 20 minutes on a box of halves, but I face and sound check all the coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread