This weeks finds

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Had another good week for me with my half boxes. All of this weeks boxes were the black print generic 2 tier boxes. Got 17 boxes and ended up with the following.
2 Walkers
5 Bens
12 64's
67 40%

Last 2 weeks have been very good, I have pulled 25-90% and 112-40% in all. But as we all know that can change very fast. Kind of funny how one week one type of box will produce and the next week another type will be great and then there are weeks when none produce anything. I hope its like a lot of people say...it picks up around the holidays. Hope everyone has a good upcoming week with lots of silver.

HH

Big Fat

Attachments

• 6619.jpg
    6619.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul there Big Fat! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Big Fat Cheeseball

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Mav ! Our Ag looks pretty similar for the week with you having a much better average! Nice week Mav! :icon_thumright:
HH
Big Fat

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it.. Keep adding to that stack of Ag

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Mav ! Our Ag looks pretty similar for the week with you having a much better average! Nice week Mav! :icon_thumright:
HH
Big Fat

I wish I could do 17 boxes, but, it would be alot for me to do without cutting into my family time right now. Bigger bank roll after tax time here will help with that, I have to reroll some every now and then to keep up with the waiting for bags to clear after deposit. HH, Maverick.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maverick said:
I wish I could do 17 boxes, but, it would be alot for me to do without cutting into my family time right now. Bigger bank roll after tax time here will help with that, I have to reroll some every now and then to keep up with the waiting for bags to clear after deposit. HH, Maverick.

The family is more important Mav.. I get really bored crh sometimes but that sweet Ag always makes want to do more.. My woman would kill me though

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jamin_03 said:
Why is it that they say that the hobby picks up around the holidays!

Jamin

People need money to buy presents and dump coin... The coins then ends up in our hands.. :)

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are really good numbers for 17 boxes - Congrats!

I seem to be stuck at around 1 per box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread