Finally I get silver!!!!

Fruitbat

Sep 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
When I first started this hobby I went to a bank looking for halfs and they just happen to have a full box. It had lots of keepers in it. I didn't have an account at that bank, so I went to my bank and ordered 2 boxes. I looked through them and found nothing. The next week I ordered 2 more... nothing again. I went to my other bank and ordered 2 more.......nothing again. Then I decided to go to the bank where I got the good stuff from and get them to order me 2 boxes. Even though I don't have an account there they ordered 2 boxes for me. I went through the first box and found......nothing. I opened the second box and see 1 40% silver looking back. I flip one of the rolls over and see a Walker looking back. so far I've opened about $120 and found another Walker, 1 Benji, 6 40% and a 1970. Dang it's nice to finally get a good box again!!!!!

Upvote 0

bobr

May 17, 2006
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Can you tell if the boxes come from the same distributor? For example, are the boxes the same and the color of the rolls the same or not? I think I would open an account at that other bank, just to keep in good terms with them.

OP
OP
Fruitbat

Fruitbat

Sep 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
All 3 came from different distributors. My plan is to open an account at that bank next week. Then I'll be getting the good boxes. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread