Scratching the itch...

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, enough about my medical issues...!

My very small bankroll was sacrificed back in December for the family good.... restricted to checking pocket change and the occassional Coinstar drive-by... Very small bankroll has returned. Starting with just a few boxes for now. While waiting for my half order, grabbed a few boxes of dimes. 5 dimes total in 6 boxes (1st box had 1, 2nd box had 4, others were skunks) for a whopping 0.3615 oz t of AG...! :hello2:

So got my first box today, with mental images of Walker enders, loads of Bens, "64 heaven", and ok, I'll take some 40's... NOT...! SKUNKED again, which is right where I left off... Like I didn't miss a beat...! Another box tonight. Will have to go make eyes at the vault teller at one of my other pick-up banks and get an order going... She was pretty cool about it last time.

Still dumping with CoinSafe bags, straight exchange for cash. One of my dump banks said, "No exchange anymore, we'll send it out and credit your account in a few days..." I declined the offer and went 2 freeway exits down and exchanged for cash. Oh well.

A special "tip of the cap" to Maverick, for the advice during the down time.... thanks man...! :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to all the newer members (like me) and "Howdy" to you CRH vets out there... Hope your 2013 is better than your 2012..! HH...!

"Lame Owl.... OUT...!"

Upvote 0

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey lame owl, hope you get some silver. Perk you right up. HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
RUSH! That is great news man, I'm so glad you were able to get back into it! I have been trying to do more volume but it just seemed to increase my skunks and take more time away from life in general ( not what I want at all), and I didn't really like that it was turning into such a job for me so I'm backing it down to a reasonable amount after this week with the occasional big order.

Still wish I could exchange bags for cash, that would make ALL the difference in the world for me.

Thanks for the "Tip of the cap" You are very Welcome! I'm just glad to see you can start to search some again.

The medical issues suck for sure! I concur, it sucks getting old! I figure I have allready reached the top of the "Mountain of Life" this year, and now it is time to make that long ( hopefully long) dreaded walk down the other side now, more Dr. visits, more poking and proding and checking ( really hate that!) and all that good stuff that come with getting older, oh well, such is life. I'm going to enjoy it though with my wonderfull family, ( Where did all of that come from, lol). Anyway, glad to see you're back! HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions