This weeks 24 boxes, managed to find my 2nd best box so far!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a busy week outside of CRHing even... Ill try for pics later on, but dont think I have it available to me right now.

Totals for the week are 11 90%(1 walker, 2 bens, rest kens), and 42 40%!!!!!:hello2::headbang:

I think it might be my best week so far. on my 8th box, I found a 64 ender, inside the box held 21 40%ers, and no other 90%... Had 1 roll with 3 in it, and 3 rolls with 2 in them.

Going for 30+ boxes next week, hoping to keep slowly inching up to 40ish.

I havent been cut off from any banks in quite a while, I did lose one bank, but they actually closed that branch down. My first bank to order me boxes actually... had 4 per week going.

I really think my problem in the beginning was like people have mentioned on tnet... DONT ORDER TOO MUCH AT THE START!! 2 or less seems to be the magic number to start ordering with, then do that order for a month or so, bring some cookies, and next week when you come in, they say thanks for the cookies!!, then you say thanks for ordering boxes for me, would it be too much trouble to double my order for next week? then just keep going like that.

Take that last lesson to heart when you are starting out CRHING(Dont order too much at a time, build the relationship with the bank and they wont cut you off)... I should have... Then I wouldnt be so spread out with all of these new orders I am taking on.

HH all!

ETA: I broke 100 oz of silver found through boxes since the start of the year!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work Brother - your doing great.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great results info! How much time and driving does it take to do that many boxes?

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice week there info! I had a great week too! Hope it keeps up, I was really loosing hope here for a while. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great results info! How much time and driving does it take to do that many boxes?

Never really kept track, I do it over 3 or 4 days, depending on where im getting my orders.

I would guess 10-12 hours total? I also hit up banks for CWRs inbetween my pickups/dumps. I would guess I use about 30-40$ worth of gas each week on my normal bank runs.

Iamrussell - For a while I was ordering 4 off the start, or start at 2, then a week later push for 4. Most of those instances, I am no longer able to get boxes from them... You really do have to ease into it. This week I just worked a bank upto 4 per week, every week. Started with 2, asked about getting more, and she said she would look into it, and after a few more weeks, she upped the order to 3 boxes, and then that went on for a month or so, and she forgot to order or a mixup happened... and now im at 4... Those mixups/forgetfullness can really help boost your relationship with them... I know it sucks when it happens, but maybe it will work out great for down the road, cause now they want to make up for it :)
Thanks for the comments everybody else!!

Maverick nice to see you around! Hows it goin!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one hell of a week, congrats and thanks for sharing! what codes have you been getting on your boxes? pm me if you don't want to say in public :)
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread