This weeks totals only 38 boxes!!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weeks totals 38 boxes 3-90% and 42-40% Not great but ok.I did order 4 more boxes from BOA the guy said wow we never order them.Its the 4th time over a year I have ordered them there. I picked up the monster box from ups. So cool this one I split with my son in laws brother. I have to tell you cutting the straps was cool. I still have the other one sealed. Now I have silver coins" 100oz bar" over 800 silver eagles" and some maple leaves. Am not sure what I like the most. I think am going to watch the silver price for awhile and pick up one more monster box. I still have 3 guys working for me so when I pick up my boxes we all do them in the truck so they are all done way befor I get home. They mark the bags carry them in and out of the bank they like to see who finds the most silver.We do 2 boxes about every 5 min... I could do 100 boxes right now with all of us doing them.And my dumps are so easy am back to almost all bags . Am buying the silver every week while its so low. When or my work slows down. I will up my orders. Silver at $22 a oz if I were you guys i would load up with as much silver as i can!! Good luck to all !!:occasion14: :3coins::3coins::3coins: :goldbar:

Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tim - ever consider getting bullion with less of a premium? I have seen eagles for 2.45 over spot online, but you have to order at least 60 of them. How much over spot did you pay, if you don't mind me asking.

I have 4 pending Previous metal orders in route, BTW. I bought some 10 ozt bars for 89 cents over w free shipping. something like 228 dollars. Pretty sweet, hope I can sell that ******* for 500 someday!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Doing good there Tim, as long as you're staying above 1 per box, I'd say you're doing good! HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet tim!!!

I wish I had money to invest in silver, I would for sure... Ill just keep buying it at face value.

HH

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tim - ever consider getting bullion with less of a premium? I have seen eagles for 2.45 over spot online, but you have to order at least 60 of them. How much over spot did you pay, if you don't mind me asking.

I have 4 pending Previous metal orders in route, BTW. I bought some 10 ozt bars for 89 cents over w free shipping. something like 228 dollars. Pretty sweet, hope I can sell that ******* for 500 someday!
I can do a little better on the prices But i use the same guys most of the time and in the long run it pays off for me. Am so busy time is money. That's why i cut my boxes back right now. My last monster box was $12.800 Now its ?? About $400 lower almost time to order one more monster.

Last edited:

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet tim!!!

I wish I had money to invest in silver, I would for sure... Ill just keep buying it at face value.

HH

Buy a little bit every week or so. It all adds up.

Last week I bought 2 silver rounds, cost me fifty bucks.

Week before that I bought 8 silver quarters.

Some weeks I don't buy anything and other weeks I buy a bit more like ten ounce bars or if I can find a decent deal on 90 percent silver in a private transaction.

I'd like to get a bit more from the roll hunting but boxes are pretty dead in my area. I'm at a well below one average on the halves. Dimes are okay.

I've getting enough silver and soon I'll start stacking a little bit of gold.

Last edited:

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its kinda like Nsync said "BUY BUY BUY!" no homo and I know they really were were saying "BYE!"..and yeah....

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Its kinda like Nsync said "BUY BUY BUY!" no homo and I know they really were were saying "BYE!"..and yeah....

I'm not what you're friends think, I'm not mr nsync, I'm not mr friendly...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread