Jackpot!!!!!

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is sweet!!
I always get excited when I see those old cwr!!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in NC? I may go and see if they have more. PM me.
HH
enamel7

Poor Mans Gold

Feb 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
N.C. Traveling through and decided to stop at a bank next to where I was having lunch.

I'm heading to NC next week for a few days. Told the wife about your find. She suggested I take a few hundred "to try my luck".

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang EE??!!??!? Do you go hunting CWRs often?

Ive found atleast 15-20 solid rolls since I started in october. My best solid roll was 23 silvers in the roll! although I think it was 40%ers, but still better than a normal solid roll of 40%ers.

HH

Well, with the amount of time I work and the auctions I hit, I dont get much time to get out of my general area to search CWR's. I do get whatever gets dropped off at the banks along with any bags some of my pick up banks fill up when they do.

Since Dec of 2011 I have done 719 rolls of CWR's and the best I came up with was the 17 in a single roll during my first trip for CWR's. Most banks around here use coin machines so getting rolls are rare. When I am in a smaller city for an auction, I always hit the bank and ask for rolls but they never have them. My time will come, sooner or later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread