CRH vs School Work

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
So school starts up in about 5 weeks, and I am taking a couple of AP classes. I have about 40-50 hours of work left to do still. I have only done like 10 hours worth. So I am coming up with a system of for every box of pennies I do I'm going to do 1 hour of school work. I have found myself CRH opposed to the work that needs to be done, so I have like 4 hours to do...hopefully this will get it done!

Upvote 0

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your education is very important so I propose this option instead. Do 2 hours of school work and then reward yourself with a box of coins.:icon_thumleft:

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am homeschooled so when I work for an hour straight my mom lets me open 2 rolls of cents. It keeps me motivated to get done.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I am homeschooled so when I work for an hour straight my mom lets me open 2 rolls of cents. It keeps me motivated to get done.

2 rolls man oh man I would go through that in like less than 2 minutes for varieties and all. I would be craving to be done with school so much!

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is why I always get done on time. The suspense just kills me. I have to know what is in them. I also get to metal detect for my pe class sometimes.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I've now changed my mind.... Coppercrazy, it's now 5 hours of school work for 10 rolls of cents or 1 roll of half dollars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread