Another good tip from tomfromnj

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if you all know but me and silver surfer are partners in crime when it comes to looking for silver. Well anyway all you td bank dumpers quick tip when your dumping don't just look in the reject tray. If you lift the coin basket out of the machine ( and all of them do ) and look where the coins fall out of the bottom of the basket you will see a magnet that catches most non silver funny money. It can be a quick buck or two each time you do a dump. Just another tip for y'all to make some free money. Gonna start charging for tips soon. Lol jk. HH.

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I checked the magnet last week and got in trouble with the manager for lifting the tray out of the counter top. =( Still found 11 foreign coins in that one.

you dont just put a magnet across the counter over a teller's pile of coins. they'll think its a gun and call 911 and youll get 5 years felony think twice the next time.....

11 stainless steel canadians..... wasnt worth it.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss tomfromnj's tips on how to defraud your employer!

jerico1835

Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have pulled lots of steel cents from it as well. There are a few TD banks in my area that have the coin machine on the other side of a wall. When the tellers change the bag you cant even see them. I hate those. makes looking in the bags and around the reject shoot impossible. Anyone else have these type?

Ive only come across one like this. I never know what theyre doing back there. It still is possible to get coins from the reject tube though. Its just not possible to see inside the machine because they open it from the back. Has anyone else got in trouble for checking the coin tray?? It seems like everyone on here does it with no problem.

jerico1835

Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you dont just put a magnet across the counter over a teller's pile of coins. they'll think its a gun and call 911 and youll get 5 years felony think twice the next time.....

What Im talking about is the magnet inside of the coin tray that is in the penny arcade. Its the tray that you pour your coins into to get counted. There is a magnet inside and coins that are magnetic stick to it. You can pull the tray out and pluck out the coins yourself. Has anyone else got into trouble for this?

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stainless steel isn't magnetic, fyi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread