2014 is off to bad start

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 more skunks today(all the loomis 7boxes where the same older boxes with holes and very soft wrappers, mustve opened a new pallet thats all skunks) which brings my current streak to 44- and the sucky thing is im not even getting any teller trays or CWR with ag

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
At that point I would quit and go to dime. Just got 3 out of $150. Almost guaranteed silver in every box

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At that point I would quit and go to dime. Just got 3 out of $150. Almost guaranteed silver in every box

Dimes have been just as bad lately here- ill probably start them up mid feb again but I was on a 17 box skunk streak with them when I stopped in mid oct and im still seeing full 2013 boxes around here

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Where is "around here"? I'd up the volume if you can. I've been having a bad few weeks too, I'll post numbers tomorrow.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yuck. I hate those runs, i've been half dollar hunting for 6-7 years now and have seen skunk streaks as high as 56 (my personal record) and several on the 40's. You just gotta take the good with the bad.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear your skunk streak is continuing. I hope u start seeing some silver soon. Maybe a nice cwr score or at least something from the teller trays sometime soon.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is "around here"? I'd up the volume if you can. I've been having a bad few weeks too, I'll post numbers tomorrow.

Salt Lake City Utah area
10 a week is my limit for now- dont have the time or dumping resources right now for more

Last edited:
OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yuck. I hate those runs, i've been half dollar hunting for 6-7 years now and have seen skunk streaks as high as 56 (my personal record) and several on the 40's. You just gotta take the good with the bad.

This is my 3rd highest streak(92 is my highest) and my 5th of over 25

jamesandsons

May 14, 2013
WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got one dime on $650 searched and one war nickel on $240 searched so far this year. Terribly slow start. No halves until next week.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang man, that is torture...

TBH I would have given up by now if my boxes turned to yours... and my boxes havent been great at all lately, last 6 weeks real slow.

HH

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang man, that is torture...

TBH I would have given up by now if my boxes turned to yours... and my boxes havent been great at all lately, last 6 weeks real slow.

HH

Since ive never had good boxes or even fair boxes I have nothing to compare to- oh well except all you guys lol
I honestly just think here in UT it is dry- not many people dump collections, so many people know about ag and tell their kids/grandkids about it and a few big volume hunters have sucked the ag vein pretty dry- I still hope to one day hit a small colection dump and now that I have stopped date searching only rim and sound check with the occasional date check of dirty rims its going by lots faster and I dont mind it all that much- its one of the few things I look forward to each week (man did I just say that? Is that sad? Lol)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread