Sometimes you just get lucky...

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone. Been doing a little crh here and there/on and off....nothing too heavy, mostly dimes since halves have really sucked here. On a whim today, I decided to stop by a local branch of my bank. They rarely have halves, and when they do, never much, the occasional/RARE 40%er is all you'll get IF you're really lucky.

As luck would have it, they had almost $1000 in halves that someone had ordered and not picked up. I grabbed $800 worth (all I could afford today). Headed home, expecting another colossal skunk.

Started with the $300 in loose rolls first. Second to last roll produced a '44 walker!! :hello2: Only the 3rd wlh I've found in 6 years of crh (they are SUPER rare around here). Next, I cracked into the $500 box, and WOWZERS!!! Ended up with a whopping 19 40%ers!!! Included 2 rolls w/ 3 40%ers in 'em and a 40% ender!!!

Best box I've had in over a year by far!!!

Totals:

1x '44 wlh

19x 40%ers

2x NIFC ('05p, '08p; not pictured)

Keep plugging away folks. Those "hot" boxes are still out there!! Don't give up!!

Pics of todays loot are below. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Picture 289.jpg
    Picture 289.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 290.jpg
    Picture 290.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Finding a full roll of silver is great hunting! Hope you're able to get the rest of the rolls from that other box. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread