Two weeks of dime searching

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Were the boxes from dunbar? I just did 13 dunbar boxes and found 1 64 roosie... very sad! It was my firat big order of dimes. I will give it one more try with a dozen more boxes and see how it goes

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were the boxes from dunbar? I just did 13 dunbar boxes and found 1 64 roosie... very sad! It was my firat big order of dimes. I will give it one more try with a dozen more boxes and see how it goes
Where in PA are you at? I'm in PA and doing just fine with Dunbar boxes.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man it's been awhile since I've done dimes, I miss the suckers they're just so small. 14 in a bag that's not bad!!! my best box ever was 6, 3 of those I think were mercs. I definitely miss finding those guys

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Where in PA are you at? I'm in PA and doing just fine with Dunbar boxes.

Hershey area. Dunbar halves have been worthless this year. 1 silver in every 10 boxes so far. Nickels have been fine. I wont give up on dimes yet... and im still getting 10+ boxes of halves a week as well. Need to get into a decent batch here soon!

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hershey area. Dunbar halves have been worthless this year. 1 silver in every 10 boxes so far. Nickels have been fine. I wont give up on dimes yet... and im still getting 10+ boxes of halves a week as well. Need to get into a decent batch here soon!

Hershey area? Sweet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread