Only wheats or all copper? I want any copper

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't tried CRH yet and was wondering if you guys are keeping only the wheats or memorial coppers also? I ask because my wife and daughter are getting into pennies more serious than I thought. If allowed Id buy some random bulk copper from you guys throwing them back at 1.5 face. If I grabbed a box would they find enough to be busy or?

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be shocked if you don't get a few takers at 1.5 cents per copper memorial.

Boxes in my area average about 3-4 wheats per box and ~12% copper. Thats on the low side. Most average better.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I had saved cents for years. Then I decided to sort through them for the copper ones (Memorials)...

Whew!!! Looking at the dates, one by one, I finished but it sure did take a long cross-eyed time....

Yep, it would sure keep them busy, but with kids - I'd imagine they'd bore quickly....

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I've been selling some copper for 1.4 cents plus shipping to the buyer or at 1.5 cents and I pay shipping. So, your offer of 1.5 cents is about right.

If you haven't found what you want, I can offer you all the copper you want, and even make sure there are a few Wheats in there, and still do it at 1.5 cents per penny. Let me know if you are interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions