interesting craigslist post

drewbaccas

Mar 8, 2013
I dont believe any of these coins sold for the asking price but what if.

ForumRunner_20141210_151557.png

Upvote 0

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't think so, but who knows? Try to sell some yourself around the same prices and see what happens.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any TNet CRH'ers from Lincoln, NE?

Creative way to dump clad halves and Ikes. If it works, more power to him/her.

There are too many numbers in the seller's phone number. I wonder if seller did that on purpose just to have it end in "1776"? It used to be that if you dialed an extra digit at the end of a ph#, that it would just be ignored.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel like most people actively searching for silver on Craigslist aren't dumb enough to fork over that kind of cash for that little silver. Just looks like a creative post to hook that one idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

halfhunter

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not that far from Lincoln and have hunted it a little. No idea if the CL post is legit, but there's a sucker born every minute.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Atrapitis.gif

don't go, this guy knows whoever is going to buy this silver, has a giant stash of silver, and will probably follow you home and murder you, anyone there, and your pets, and take your silver.

we are dealing with CRAIGSLIST here homies, this place isn't safe. you're better off buying CCs on Alibaba than taking this kind of risk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread