Boom!

RambleOn

May 19, 2016
Left Arm Pit of the US
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20170109_174824.jpg 20170109_142140.jpg So I went to the bank today where I found my first silver half coin roll hunting last week. Had to go sign something they forget when I went in last week. Asked the tellers if they had any old $1 coins, which they didn't. Two tellers said they had some halves though. First teller pulls out a hand full to show me and I asked if she had a 1970 because I was missing one for my collection...didn't want to give away that I was looking for silver. So she goes through them and nope, no silver. The other teller says she has 3 rolls a lady just brought in earlier and proceeded to dump the roll and search for me. All 1976 bicentennial and nothing special with them. Second roll is random but no silver. Third roll dumped in her hand and I get excited. I can see the silver...she grabs the first coin and says that's a dirty one... I see 1964...I'll take it I said. Then she looks at the others. Well I scored a 20 out of 20 on that last roll, all 1964!!! Really starting to like this bank...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread