Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth saving ! Take a look at the rubbish that passes for our current coinage and tell me that I'm mistaken ! This isn't about a small amount of value for silver spot - It's about artistic merit and history - either one of those might have been spent at a legendary ballpark on a night when Ty Cobb or Babe Ruth were in the house ! Just my two half dollars worth.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
figure Fair to About Good, couple bucks over melt to a collector who needs those years to fill a hole_______or sell for melt (the horror of melting one of our most gorgeous coins ever would be tragic:BangHead:)

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth saving ! Take a look at the rubbish that passes for our current coinage and tell me that I'm mistaken ! This isn't about a small amount of value for silver spot - It's about artistic merit and history - either one of those might have been spent at a legendary ballpark on a night when Ty Cobb or Babe Ruth were in the house ! Just my two half dollars worth.
Couldn't have said it better.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you sell them put them on offer up or craigslist. Or even a Facebook site if you have that. Don't have to pay eBay fees and you should be able to get what you're asking for out of them relatively quickly I would think.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early Walkers are few and far between and I am with the others you should be able to get a premium over melt for these!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread